Abbey Engineered Products is equally capable supplying standard commodity components quickly to a customer as it is supplying critical components for large prestigious projects to a contractor or operator.
Document control, scheduling and quality assurance departments have extensive knowledge and experience with all levels of work, and have a track record of working to short schedules to provide quick responses. A project manager assigned to a particular contract provides single point contact to customer and is responsible for ensuring all departments deliver their information when needed.
Key qualities of Abbey Engineered Products’ project management are listed below.
- A single point contact for the customer (always available).
- A well-defined plan, established and communicated to the customer before manufacture.
- Detailed production schedule available for clear visibility of the manufacturing process.
- Potential risks identified before manufacture.
- Rapid generation and turnaround of documentation.
- Regular progress reporting.
- Live updating (news of any significant events immediately communicated to customer).
- Obtain post contract feedback and lessons learnt from customer to continually improve.
We actively encourage regular face-to-face meetings and are always keen to initiate or attend such meetings.